A Fresh Connection Catering, Café & Bakery
What AFCC is doing to protect their clients and employees:
First and foremost, the health and well-being of our clients and employees remains our highest priority. The leadership of A Fresh Connection is taking our current health concerns very seriously and requiring our employees to do the same. A Fresh Connection always follows strict local public health guidelines, ensuring that we already have safety protocols and best practices in place. In response to Covid-19 concerns, we are currently:
· Conducting an increased cleaning and disinfection program on all surfaces and high-volume touchpoints.
· Requiring increased frequency and attention to safe handwashing techniques.
· Requiring strict attention to use of protective gloves when required
· Requiring strict attention to personal and respiratory hygiene.
· Requiring all employees to adhere to procedures outlined by the CDC and local health authorities if they are sick or exposed to anyone who is sick.
· We are closely monitoring all updates from the CDC and local health authorities.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our response to Covid-19, please contact us.
Be Informed: Read and stay tuned to the CDC updates on how to protect you and your family.
Additional information is available at https://www.coronavirus.gov